How it works
What is Black Belt Salsa™?
Click Here for Full Explanation of:
- Student Belt Levels
- How you Advance
- Professional Instructors
- Progressive Curriculum Training
Tuesday Night Salsa Nights in Denver!!
7pm: Salsa – Up to nine (9) separate instructors teach 9 different levels in different circles.
Beginner through Advanced!
9pm: Wine and Cheese Dance Social till closing!
PRICE: $20 (Includes class, parties, and social)
What to Wear:
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
– There are no age restrictions
– What to wear: Comfortable shoes and clothing! Nothing too fancy!
– Who to bring: Your FRIENDS!! BRING ALL OF THEM!!
– Why do we do this? To have FUN!!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
– Plenty of parking! Uber or Lyft is a great ride option! .:)
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
– Contact: (303) 888-5355
More info: Contact
This Month's Class Schedule - On1 and On2
- Student Discounts – 50% off!! (purchase at door only – Must show valid Student ID)
- ONLINE DISCOUNTS!! Click Here to Register online
The Salsa Experience...
Become an Apprentice!
- Become an Apprentice!
- About Edie, The Salsa FREAK!! CEO and Creator of the Worldwide BBS™ Franchise system
- Professional Instructor Training